The Personnel Committee
The Personnel Committee is a standing subcommittee of the Westampton School Board. It is comprised of not more than 4 members and a District level administrator. Members are appointed annually by the President of the School Board. The Committee elects a Chairperson, annually.
The role of the Personnel Committee of the Westampton School Board includes:
- Establish and review evaluation systems for school staff and the Superintendent
- Assist in the review and development of policies related to staff
- Assist, as needed, in the interviewing process of District Administrators
- Review and submit to the full Board hiring recommendations of the Superintendent for full time and substitute positions.
- Assist in determining the creation/elimination of district positions
- Review and approve Job Descriptions
- Make reports, to the full Board, on the outcome of each sub-committee meeting