Issue connecting with Home WiFi
- Log in to your WiFi before logging into the chromebook. Wait 10 mins and then login. Chromebook needs to pull updated policy.
Zoom/Internet Connectivity Issues
- Check audio and video settings to make sure everything is check properly
- Reboot and log back in will fix some issues
- Close all open windows or tabs
- Check your internet speed - google internet speed test and see what your download speed is. If its less than 25 Mbps - call your internet provider
- For all of those having issues connecting to zoom on the chromebooks, where the app just spins and says connecting. Close the app and on the page behind it in small blue text you should see join from browser, click that and it should take you to the meeting. Of course it may ask for your name
- If its still not working call the office and request another chromebook
Logging in/Password Issues
- Email the email@example.com and we can reset your password. Let us know who your student is
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: These resources are the property of the Westampton Township Board of Education and is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). The information contained in these resources may be privileged and confidential or may be subject to public disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of these resources, the reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of the information contained in these resources is strictly prohibited.