Students in grades 1-3 will need a smock for art class in September. Please write your child's name on it before sending it to school.
A big, old t-shirt is the best smock.
Follow the HHS art program on Instagram:
Attention parents: I'm pleased to invite you and your child to become part of our
FREE online art gallery!
Artsonia is an online based student art gallery.
Here’s how it works:
- 1. I must have permission in order to publish your child's artwork online. You can grant permission and sign up for an online account directly through the website. Please contact me if you need information on how to get your child signed up.
- 2. Students are assigned a screen name (first name followed by a series of numbers).
- 3. I will take pictures of each piece of work, upload it to the site, and match up the work with each student.
- 4. arents are notified (by email) anytime new work is available to view online.
- 5. Parents have the option to purchase products featuring their student’s work. There are many items to choose from and a variety of price points. Magnets, key chains, card sets, tote bags, t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, and canvas prints are just a few of the items available for purchase.
- 6. Twenty percent of the revenue is donated back to Holly Hills!
Children in grades 1-3 will need a smock for art.
Their smock will stay in the art room
until the end of the school year.
* Please make sure your child's name and class
is on the smock.
*An old adult size t-shirt makes the best smock.
You do not need to buy anything fancy.
*Please make sure the smock fits and is
easy for your child to put on (tie or button) by his/herself.
If your child can't tie an apron by his/herself,
please send in a t-shirt.
- Follow directions.
- Talk quietly.
- Be kind.
- Take care of materials.
- Always sit on your bottom.
- Keep your chair on the floor.
- Do your best!
If a student is not following the rules, a pink behavior slip will be sent home. Please sign and return the pink slip. Thank you!
Save your duds a trip to the suds.
Don't mess your dress.
Why get dirt on your shirt?
Give your pants a chance!
Don't slop your top.
Keep your jeans clean!
Wear a smock!