HHS Jr. Student Council
Period of Activity : September-June
Advisor: Mrs. Carmichael
- Promote school spirit
- Organize and support community service projects
- Initiate school spirit events on a regular basis and support school wide events.
Coordinate at least one event per year for the entire school to provide a needed service to the community.
- Permission to participate in HHJSC obtained.
- Representatives were elected: one per 3rd Grade and two per 4th grade homeroom.
- Meeting dates determined and submitted; bus and other transportation secured.
- Monthly meetings held, officers elected, minutes taken and submitted.
Distribute and obtain permission slips for
Participation; Select meeting dates and submit for approval; secure busing and transportation; purchase and distribute t-shirts; informal meeting
after election; supervise Back to School Night.
Monthly meetings; create and distribute flyers for
Spirit Activities; support school community events.
Organize building wide community service activity
End of year pizza party