Westampton Middle School
Renaissance is a program not only in our school, but throughout the entire nation. We participate in Renaissance and so does R V High School.
There are 4 values that play a major role in the Renaissance program. These values are Respect, Recognition, Reinforcement, and Reward and they are the cornerstones of Renaissance.
It is important that students show RESPECT for themselves, their peers, and the entire school staff. It is even important to respect our building. Don’t drop papers in the hall, clean up after yourself in the cafeteria, and don’t damage school property
RECOGNITION is given to our students when honor roll certificates are distributed, Students of the Month are announced, and athletes are recognized on the morning announcements by the coaches and staff.
Positive behavior is REINFORCED monthly when we pull gold cards and choose students of the month and everyone is rewarded with prizes or a breakfast.
If you keep the 4 R’s in mind throughout the year you can be a positive part of our Renaissance program.
- 6th Grade students who's last names are Ada - Leb
- 7th Grade students who's last names are Asa - Lut
- 8th Grade students who's last names are Ada - Mal
- 6th Grade students who's last names are Lei - You
- 7th Grade students who's last names are Mar - You
- 8th Grade students who's last names are Man - Wyz