The FISH Bowl Times
Please go over all letter sounds that we know. If you say the sound, have your child write the letter on a piece of paper. You can put together 3 sounds to make a word that your child can write.
Also practice writing the 2 red words (a, to) correctly.
**Please keep all homework home until Friday.
**Please clean out your child’s binder each night!
Thursday - Day 6
Friday—Day 1— Wear your favorite COLOR
Spelling test (sounds/letters/red words)
Looking for extra homework????
Try these things at home with your child:
· Practice writing your numbers and ABCs - upper and lowercase - the correct way (see http://www.auburn.edu/~murraba/letters.html )
· Practice cutting with children's scissors
· Have your child draw shapes (circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, hexagon, star, heart)
· Have your child sit in a chair and complete an activity
· Practice raising your hand
· Practice putting papers into a folder
· Use a tissue to blow your nose
· Tie your shoes
· Use a computer - double click with the mouse